Website Help and My Pickles Accounts - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
My Pickles is your very own, free, private web space where you can register to bid in our Pickles Live online auctions, create product alerts, sign-up for regular auction alerts and brochures, and manage your profile. Registration is quick and easy – just submit your name and a valid e-mail address.
Pickles Live allows you to bid online, in real-time, against our traditional physical auctions. From the comfort of your PC you can hear the auctioneer’s call, see photos of the item which is up for auction and place bids.
See the Pickles Live FAQ's for more information.
Pickles Online auctions are online-only auctions which run over several days. You can indicate your maximum bid and the system will bid on your behalf up to – but not over – your maximum.
PLEASE NOTE: This is currently available to Pickles Permanent Buyers only
For more information please see the Pickles Online FAQ's.
E-Salvage auctions are also online-only auctions, specialising in salvage insurance vehicles which are located in rural and remote regions throughout Australia.
For more information please see the Pickles E-Salvage FAQ's.
We can search for items on your behalf, and notify you when new items arrive that match your criteria. This is called a Product Alert.
You can create Product Alerts in 2 ways:
- You can search for an item and then click the "Create Product Alert" button on the search results screen. We will use the search criteria you used to create your Product Alert.
- You can go to our Product Alerts page for the product line you are interested in (for example, Motor Vehicles). Set up your search criteria and click the "Create Product Alert" button.
We will continue to alert you for 4 weeks after you create your alert. You can cancel alerts at any time, and review the alerts you have created from within My Pickles.
- View the Product Alerts page for Motor Vehicles
- View the Product Alerts page for Salvage Vehicles
- View the Product Alerts page for Trucks, Machinery & Earthmoving
- View the Product Alerts page for Recreational, Marine, General Goods & IT