Sell your truck - Tamworth
Booking your item(s) for auction
Trucks, Machinery and Earthmoving Plant Auction
To sell your truck, item of plant, earthmoving or agricultural equipment in our bi-monthly Trucks, Machinery and Earthmoving Plant Auction, contact Jim Wiggan 0408 166 070 to arrange Inspection/Valuation of the equipment to be sold.
Delivery to 37-39 Armstrong St Tamworth must be at least 10-14 days prior to the Auction to ensure proper marketing of the item(s).
Please phone: (02) 6760 7211 or email: email@example.com before delivery to check whether the auction is able to accept more entries.
Every item presented for auction requires an agency agreement to be completed and signed by the vendor. Should you have a person/agent acting on your behalf, then a written authority must be supplied along with all title information.
Insurance is the responsibility of the vendor and remain at the risk of the vendor as to any loss or damage suffered.
If your truck has personalised number plates attached that you wish to retain, simply follow these steps:
- Remove the plates from the truck and place them on "hold" at your local motor registry
- Request that replacement plates (normal black and yellow) be issued. You will be supplied with replacement plates and registration papers, including a replacement label. Please check the label to make sure it states the correct registration expiry date
- If the plate exchange is not completed prior to the auction, it is usually too difficult to arrange after the vehicle has been sold
- The responsibility for these transactions are entirely with the vendor of the truck, not Pickles Auctions staff
Title (proof of purchase)
It is mandatory for you to prove you are the owner of the truck.
Registration papers are not sufficient and do not substitute for title information. Confirming title is checking the history of the truck to satisfy our requirements of representing the truck in an ethical manner.
If your truck was purchased privately, the following requirements apply:
- A receipt with all relevant details of the purchase
- Name, address and telephone numbers of the seller and purchase date
- If your truck was purchased from a motor dealer or auction house (excluding damaged vehicles) a copy of the original invoice must also be supplied
- We do not accept trucks previously purchased at a damaged auction
If you have current finance on your item(s) for sale, you must complete an authority form to enable our staff to make all necessary enquiries regarding finalisation of the account. Payment will be deducted from the proceeds of sale and forwarded directly to the finance company on your behalf. Should there be a shortfall of payment you must consult with your Pickles representative to arrange payment.