COVID-19 Update Effective Wednesday 21st July
Current restrictions in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Townsville and Brisbane
All scheduled fixed price and auction inspections are cancelled for the following cities due to lockdown restrictions - Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide. Auctions will take place online and collections are to be arranged with transport operators. All external transporters, contractors and visitors to the site must be wearing masks at all times and adhere to the 4 metre square rule. Townsville and Brisbane branches remain open with mandatory mask wearing.
All Other Branches are Open with Selected Viewing
Due to COVID-19 and together with the current advice from the Australian Government, to protect the health of our buyers and staff, the following changes will apply:
All auctions will be held digitally via PicklesLIVE or PicklesOnline. Viewing and collections are now open in all branches except Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide for our fixed price retail channel plus selected industrial and motor vehicle auctions, please refer to the sale info for more details.
- There will be no physical bidding permitted at our sites in Industrial, Salvage auctions and most Motor Vehicle until further notice. These auctions will be conducted digitally via PicklesLIVE or PicklesONLINE.
- To participate in our Industrial, Motor Vehicle or Salvage auctions, download the PicklesLIVE app or bid via the Pickles website. Buyers will be unable to register or bid at our sites.
- Industrial auction inspections are open (with exception to Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide) at our monthly industrial auctions the day prior to auction, social distancing must be observed and the Visitor Health Declaration must be completed to gain access.
- We have been able to open up car auction viewings on a number of auctions. Please refer to the auction sale information for details.
- All auctions will remain at their current scheduled times.
- Payments for all auctions are to be made by electronic funds transfer or via financing. Payment by cash or cheque will not be accepted.
- Mandatory masks are to be worn in all NSW, SA, QLD and WA branches at all times, inside and outside. The 4m square rule applies. These restrictions apply to external transporters, contractors, visitors and employees.
Stay safe and fast track your inspection
Download and complete the Visitor Health Declaration Form before your visit to our branch for Industrial Auction and Fixed Price viewings.
Fixed Price Changes
Pickles Go (fixed price retail channel for motor vehicles)
Our branches with fixed price motor vehicles remain open to the public (with exception to Sydney, Melbourne & Adelaide). Social distancing of 4 sqm per person is to be adhered to. Viewing and purchasing can also take place online where there is a 7-day buy back offer on many fixed price cars.
Payments for fixed price cars can made by electronic funds transfer, EFTPOS or via financing. Payment by cash or cheque will not be accepted.
Our commitment to you
Pickles will continue to follow the advice provided by the Australian Government and the World Health Organisation to ensure we adapt our responses as the situation changes
We thank you for your cooperation and apologise for any inconvenience caused.