COVID-19 Update Effective Saturday 11th July
There are now no viewings available in our Melbourne Branches.
Viewings for our fixed price retail channel and industrial auction inspections are open in all Pickles branches except for Melbourne. All customers must complete the Visitor Health Declaration and observe social distancing rules. Our fixed price retail channel is also open for motor vehicles and industrial, except Melbourne which is online. All auctions remain online only.
Due to COVID-19 and together with the current advice from the Australian Government, to protect the health of our buyers and staff, the following changes will apply across all Pickles sites nationally:
Stay safe and fast track your inspection
- There will be no physical bidding permitted at our sites in Industrial, Motor Vehicle and Salvage auctions until further notice. These auctions will be conducted online via PicklesLIVE or PicklesONLINE.
- To participate in our Industrial, Motor Vehicle or Salvage auctions, download the PicklesLIVE app or bid via the Pickles website. Buyers will be unable to register or bid at our sites.
- Industrial auction inspections are now open at any of our Industrial auctions (with the exception of Melbourne), social distancing must be observed and the Visitor Health Declaration must be completed to gain access. Inspections will close when the auction starts.
- There will be no car viewings or inspections on site at any of our car auctions nationally.
- All auctions will remain at their current scheduled times.
- Payments for all auctions are to be made by electronic funds transfer or via financing. Payment by cash or cheque will not be accepted.
Download and complete the Visitor Health Declaration Form
before your visit to our branch for Industrial Auction and Fixed Price viewings.
Pickles Go (fixed price retail channel for motor vehicles)
Our branches with fixed price motor vehicles remain open to the public with the exception of Melbourne which is online only. Social distancing of 4 sqm per person is to be adhered to Viewing and purchasing can take place online where there is a 7-day buy back offer on many fixed price cars.
Payments for fixed price cars can made by electronic funds transfer, EFTPOS or via financing. Payment by cash or cheque will not be accepted.
Our commitment to you
Pickles will continue to follow the advice provided by the Australian Government and the World Health Organisation to ensure we adapt our responses as the situation changes.
We thank you for your cooperation and apologise for any inconvenience caused.