COVID-19 Update Effective Wednesday 17th February
All Branches are Open with Selected Viewing
All auctions will be held digitally via PicklesLIVE or PicklesOnline. Viewing is now open in all branches for our fixed price retail channel plus selected industrial and motor vehicle auctions, please refer to the sale info for more details. Collections at all branches are open.
Due to COVID-19 and together with the current advice from the Australian Government, to protect the health of our buyers and staff, the following changes will apply across all Pickles sites nationally:
- There will be no physical bidding permitted at our sites in Industrial, Motor Vehicle and Salvage auctions until further notice. These auctions will be conducted digitally via PicklesLIVE or PicklesONLINE.
- To participate in our Industrial, Motor Vehicle or Salvage auctions, download the PicklesLIVE app or bid via the Pickles website. Buyers will be unable to register or bid at our sites.
- Industrial auction inspection are now open at our monthly industrial auctions, the day prior to auction, social distancing must be observed and the Visitor Health Declaration must be completed to gain access.
- We have been able to open up car auction viewings on a number of auctions. Please refer to the auction sale information for details.
- All auctions will remain at their current scheduled times.
- Payments for all auctions are to be made by electronic funds transfer or via financing. Payment by cash or cheque will not be accepted.
Stay safe and fast track your inspection
Download and complete the Visitor Health Declaration Form before your visit to our branch for Industrial Auction and Fixed Price viewings.
PicklesGO (fixed price retail channel for motor vehicles)
Our branches with fixed price motor vehicles remain open to the public. Social distancing of 4 sqm per person is to be adhered to. Viewing and purchasing can take place online where there is a 7-day buy back offer on many fixed price cars.
Payments for fixed price cars can made by electronic funds transfer, EFTPOS or via financing. Payment by cash or cheque will not be accepted
Our commitment to you
Pickles will continue to follow the advice provided by the Australian Government and the World Health Organisation to ensure we adapt our responses as the situation changes.
We thank you for your cooperation and apologise for any inconvenience caused.