Details of sale
A selected range of salvages are offered on our E-Salvage platform on behalf of various insurance companies. The sales are made up predominantly of major insurance and finance stock and are various salvage types, and WOVR status’ i.e. Repairable, Statutory and WOVR N/A salvages.
Enquiries: Please e-mail email@example.com or call the number listed.
Viewing: Will be held on Friday, 25 January 2019 from 1:00pm to 4:00pm only.
- All sold vehicles are to be removed within two business days from all Pickles Auctions facilities.
- Vehicles not removed will be charged daily storage fees, which must be paid in full, prior to collection.
- Collection can only be made once full payment (cleared funds in our account) is made to Pickles Auctions Pty Ltd.
- All vehicles MUST leave via tow truck or car carrier only.
- Permits / Trade Plates are NOT permitted to be use to remove a vehicle.
Conditions of Sale:
- All vehicles / items are sold for salvage parts only.
- All information for vehicles / items are available online only.
- You must be over 18 years of age to attend all auctions.
Important WHS Notification: Enclosed footwear must be worn for inspection of Salvage vehicles on Pickles sites.
New to E-Salvage auctions? Click here to find out how to bid in a Pickles E-Salvage auction.
To Be Advised
This sale occurs:
Weekly at 12:00 pm
Friday, 25 January 2019 from 1:00pm to 4:00pm ONLY
1754 Main North Rd
Salisbury Plain SA 5109
(08) 8250 6999