4. Can I pre-register for the auction?
Yes. A large number of bidders pre-register for the auction online to avoid the crowd on auction days and collect their bidder number at reception to fast-track the registration process. Please click on the “register” link at various locations on the Pickles website.
5. Can I bid online?
Yes of course. A large number of our Government vehicle sales are purchased online by private buyers or dealers. Buyers can either attend the auction in person or bid online via “Pickles Live” which is available at various locations on the Pickles website.
6. Can I purchase a VicFleet vehicle prior to the auction?
No. Unfortunately, due to current legislation, VicFleet vehicles are not available to be sold at Fixed Price. This may change in the future.
7. Can I test drive a VicFleet vehicle prior to the auction?
No. Road tests are conducted on each vehicle and the report is available on the Pickles website as well as on the vehicle windscreens during viewing times. In addition, a thorough inspection for vehicle wear and tear is also conducted on each vehicle by our experienced staff. This is also available with the Road Test Report.
8. Are the VicFleet vehicles registered?
No. The VicFleet vehicles are sold without registration. Pickles can arrange a VicRoads inspection and registration, including plates, on your behalf. Speak to our staff when paying your deposit to organise this service.
9. This is the first time I’ve attended an auction, can someone help me bid?
Yes, Pickles staff can assist you to bid. The staff in our onsite information booth can answer any questions you may have about buying at auction or the process of buying a vehicle from Pickles Auctions.
10. What fees will I be charged if I purchase a vehicle from the VicFleet auction?
A buyer’s fee of $395.00 inc. GST will be charged on top of the purchase price.
11. How much deposit is required?
$1,000.00. Deposits can be paid for by cash, bank cheque or EFTPOS.
12. When do I have to pay the balance of the purchase price?
The balance is to be paid by 3.00 pm on the next working day after the auction, by cash, bank cheque or EFT. If payment hasn’t been received by this time you will forfeit your deposit.
13. When can I collect my vehicle?
Once the balance of the invoice has been paid, you can collect your vehicle immediately. Most people choose to take the vehicle on the day of the sale or early the next morning.
14. Can I have the vehicle delivered to my home / office?
Yes. Pickles can arrange transport of your new vehicle. Contact the Pickles National Sales Transport team on 1300 551 345 or email@example.com to obtain a quote or to book this service.
15. Who do I contact if I have any other questions?
Mob: 0466 773 077
Mob: 0420 973 218