Melbourne Online Major Shipyard Auction - Ballast Weights, Timber & Stillages
Details of sale
Under Instructions from BAE Systems Australia in conjunction with Tiger Asset Group.
Buyers can bid from anywhere in Australia exclusively via PicklesONLINE. The start time for this auction is Thursday 4:00pm AEST with the highest bidder determined at the close of bidding on Tuesday at 9:00pm AEST.
Inspection: Available on Monday, 4th June 2018 from 8:00am - 4:00pm.
Please Note: A processing fee of 13.75% is applicable to all lots sold for this auction.
Collections: Please note that collections are strictly from Tuesday 12th June to Thursday 14th June, 7:00am – 5:00pm daily.
Delivery: This is not an option for goods sold in this auction. All items are sold as pickup only.
Customer Pickup: To collect your purchases, please ensure you bring a copy of your winners email or invoices as well as photo ID. On the basis you send a third party to collect your goods on your behalf, you will need to send them a copy of your winners email, a copy of you photo ID and signer document authorising to release the goods. All sold items must be collected from Nelson Place, Williamstown VIC 3016 by close of business Thursday, 14th June. Any items not collected by the given deadline will be forfeited and deemed abandoned.
SITE SAFETY RULES
To assist in maintaining the highest levels of safety, visitors and contractors to this site are required to abide by any verbal instructions given by a representative of Tiger Asset Group, Pickles Auctions or the vendor and as a minimum, the following rules apply while onsite:
1. Report to counter or reception on arrival and sign in. Sign out when leaving the site;
2. Please observe no smoking on site (you can smoke out the front of the property on grass);
3. No eating in the shed or outside of provided Kitchen / Amenity areas;
4. Visitors are to be supervised at all times. Do not wander off unsupervised whist attending the site. Ensure no children are brought onto the site less than 16 years old;
5. All attendees must wear provided ID stickers while onsite, failure to do so may result in being asked to leave the site;
6. All attendees to this site must wear ‘closed’ shoes. Failure to adhere to this may result in you being asked to leave the site;
7. If at any time you feel your activities may have compromised the safety of TIGER ASSET GROUP or its workers please advise management without delay;
8. In the event of an emergency please follow the directions of assigned TIGER ASSET GROUP or vendor staff;
9. Follow all safety directions, signs in the workplace and adhere to all site safety rules;
10. Please ensure that you remain 3 metres away from mobile plant and take directions from TIGER ASSET GROUP representatives on where to load
11. Under no circumstances should you operate plant and equipment on this site. All plant and equipment operation must be authorised by TIGER ASSET GROUP or management;
12. Lease ensure all equipment brought onsite is safe for its intended use and design;
13. Please ensure all electrical equipment brought on-site has been tested and tagged in accordance with AS3760;
14. Please ensure that you are appropriately licensed and competent for the work that you have been commissioned. This includes sub-contractors you may use on-site;
15. All contractors performing works MUST have completed a site induction prior to any work being undertaken;
16. Please be aware that this site is under 24 hour monitoring by CCTV cameras;
17. Under no circumstances are visitors to touch or handle any auction item lots during the inspection. For any assistance, see a TIGER ASSET GROUP Representative;
18. No photographs are to be taken outside the Construction Hall. Failure to adhere to this may result in your camera being confiscated and you being required to leave the site.
Important WHS Notification: Enclosed footwear must be worn onsite at all times. Entry for inspection/day of sale and collection will be refused should enclosed footwear not be worn.
New to Online Auctions? Click here to Learn How to Buy Online.