Pickles Commitment - Values and Culture
For more than 45 years, Pickles and its people have forged a national reputation for integrity and high standards of business conduct. Pickles’ quest for competitive excellence begins and ends with its unyielding commitment to ethical conduct with all our key relationships. With this foundation in place the 'Pickles Commitment’ was developed.
- We realise the maximum return for our vendors’ assets.
- We deliver a superior purchasing experience to our buyers.
- We provide opportunities for employees to realise their individual potential.
- We contribute to the social and economic well being of our local communities.
- We deliver a fair return on investment to our shareholders.
- We team with our suppliers to achieve mutual business goals.
Our motto is "We realise your worth!"
The Pickles values
More than just a set of words, these values embody the spirit of Pickles Auctions at its best. Pickles Values are the essential principles by which we operate our business, build relationships and fulfil our commitment to our vendors, buyers, employees, communities, shareholders, and suppliers.
The Pickles culture
Pickles is a great place to work because we are a values driven company, committed to building strong relationships, with a culture of innovation and integrity. With our energetic leadership team we constantly assess our strategic directions and plans. Best practices are developed observing not only current industry standards but by observing best practice principles in the global corporate market. We are committed to the ongoing improvement of our own processes and the auction industry as a whole. We have a workplace culture where people and relationships matter.