Novated Lease Remarketing
This exclusive service to Pickles Auctions, enables drivers of Novated Lease vehicles to pre-determine a vehicle estimate and a reserve prior to Pickles paying out the residual balloon on the drivers behalf when the vehicle is received. Drivers keep driving their Novated vehicle until 2 days prior to lease end.
The vast majority of fleet managers and salary packagers in Australia have now engaged Pickles to assist their Novated drivers as they approach end of lease as an alternative to the traditional trade-in or private sale process. Pickles assist thousands and of Novated clients each year.
What to do from here?
1. Download and complete the vehicle assessment form – for a free vehicle assessment
2. Email the completed from to firstname.lastname@example.org (preferably in the original excel format where possible)
3. Pickles will obtain an estimate range from the closest Pickles location and call you within 48 hours to discuss your vehicle, the service, our competitive fees and estimates
4. The Pickles Novated team are available on 1300 763 741
(If you have trouble downloading the assessment form, please email email@example.com and you will receive an automated reply with an assessment form attached for completion)
10 reasons why Novated Remarketing is a good option
- Pickles payout your residual balloon for you
- Pickles have over 23 branches nationally to assist clients
- Reserves and estimates are jointly agreed with the driver
- Estimates are provided ‘Sight Unseen’ for your convenience and we commit to them taking risk in every vehicle sale
- Vehicles are sold in weekly Fleet, Government and Prestige Auctions
- Vehicles in a roadworthy condition are offered for sale at an inflated ‘Fixed Price’ and advertised on multiple online websites
- Over 50% of vehicles sold achieved our high estimate (Pickles reserve) with less than 6% achieving less than the low estimate. An overall average sale price of just $150 under Pickles high estimate was achieved.
- All vehicles are sold on consignment ensuring the driver benefits from higher than expected sales prices
- Vehicles can be sold whether at Novated lease end, owned outright or under regular finance
- Drivers can avoid the hassle of a private sale and low dealer trade-ins
Other useful Novated Remarketing links:
Belinda - HR Manager (Sydney)
07/2008 Honda CR-V Sport Luxury Wagon
‘I have been very impressed by the level of service provided to me in the sale of my car. Although sceptical initially at the thought of going through an auction process, I have nothing but praise for the professionalism demonstrated from the time of my initial enquiry through to the sale. The process was seamless, very easy to work with and you achieved a higher price than anticipated. I will certainly be recommending Pickles to colleagues.’