Global Oil & Gas
• 1981 Commercial Fishing Vessel (Wilson Bros Built) Celery Top Pine, Timber Boat.
• Length: 50ft – 15.3m
• Vessel ID Number: SSS
• Beam: 5.06
• Depth (m): 2.05
• Hull: Timber
• Survey Validation Date: 06 May 2019
• Engine: 1981 Cummins 200hp 6cyl Diesel – (Engine number not found due to engine been painted several times & no plate attached) (Approx 10,000hours)
• Genset: 12 KVA – 4275 Hours
• Fuel Cap: 4000L
• Water Cap:2000L
• 5 Tonne Abalone Holding Bay
• 1 Tonne Cray Holding Bay – (Currently Used as Storage)
• Pot Haulers
• Aluminium Dinghy with Yamaha 60hp & Yamaha 25hp Outboards And
• Honda Dive Pump
• Vessel dry docked slipped 30th April 2019
• Full survey report completed
• Drive shaft & prop removed inspected for wear and refitted
• Stern Rudder Gland packed
• Hull Anodes replaced
• Full antifoul procedure completed
• Black Section of the hull repainted
• Repairs to sections of the vessel where required
• Yanmar diesel Engine, 4247 hours since replacement
• Genset, diesel, 13,341 hours
• 2 x dingy racks and 1 x portable dingy rack
• 1 x Fassi F40 Hiab
• Flood tank system
• 10 knots cruising speed
• 7000 litre fuel tank
• Uses 65 litres per hour
• 8 Berth (4 x single cabins)
• Surveyed for 8 passengers
Our tender and EOI process is simple and easy to use. We offer industry specific one-off items for tender or EOI for vehicles, trucks and machinery.
Search for an item online.
View the details of that tender and organise an inspection at the branch where the car or equipment is being held.
Complete the tender/EOI form which is located under Terms and Conditions in the tender detail page. If you are successful, a Pickles staff member will be in touch.