COVID-19 Update Effective Thurs 6th August.
Pickles Melbourne Branches are now closed to the public and trade buyers in line with Stage 4 Restrictions. Online sales will continue and collection is to be arranged via transporters, tow operators and couriers only.
Auction changes in Melbourne
Due to COVID-19 and together with the current advice from the Australian Government, to protect the health of our buyers and staff, the following changes will apply across all Pickles Melbourne sites in Altona, Sunshine and Tullamarine:
- All sales will be online only with no physical attendance onsite.
- To participate in our Industrial, Motor Vehicle or Salvage auctions, download the PicklesLIVE app or bid via the Pickles website.
- There will be no viewings or inspections on site.
- All sales will remain at their current scheduled times.
- Payments for all sales are to be made by electronic funds transfer or via financing. Payment by cash or cheque will not be accepted.
- Collections are to be organised through transporters, tow operators and couriers only or through Pickles National Transport Services. Members of the public and trade buyers will not be permitted at Pickles Melbourne branches during Stage 4 Restrictions. For more information on Pickles National Transport Services - Buyer Transport Email: NTSbuyertransport@pickles.com.au or phone: 1300 022 945
View all changes to Pickles Branches nationwide.
Our commitment to you
Pickles will continue to follow the advice provided by the Australian Government and the World Health Organisation to ensure we adapt our responses as the situation changes.
We thank you for your cooperation and apologise for any inconvenience caused.