Becoming a Pickles Permanent Buyer adds significant value to your business
Pickles has more than 50 years of auctioneering and valuing experience. At any one time we have more than 8,000 vehicles and items to choose from online across Australia. With approximately 100 auctions happening every month, we have the largest range of stock, so you will be sure to find what you need for your business.
Privileges & Benefits:
- Personalised Pickles Permanent Buyer Card
- Participate in PicklesLIVE bidding without registering for each auction or paying a cash deposit fee for each item purchased
- Participate in PicklesONLINE bidding without registering for each auction or pre-authorising a deposit for each item you are bidding on
- Access online vehicle condition reports
- Can purchase vehicles by personal or company cheque
- Access to Permanent Buyer lounges including dedicated cashier, tea & coffee and light refreshments
- Partnered with a personal Dealer Relationship Manager to help you with sourcing stock or providing troubleshooting assistance
- National contracted vehicle transport rates with major suppliers
- Weekly auction listings sent via e-mail
- Ability to leave an Absentee Bid online
- Instant online reports including; Vehicles Purchased, Online Absentee Bids and Tax Invoice statements
Interested in becoming a Pickles Permanent Buyer?
Contact the Permanent Buyer Officer on (02) 9704 6644 - Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm or E-mail: [email protected] or,
Download a Permanent Buyer Application Form and email to [email protected]
Becoming a Pickles Permanent Buyer is quick and easy - you can bid live within 24 hours.
Please note: It is understood that all users of the My Pickles Permanent Buyer services do so in acceptance of the Terms & Conditions.
What is a Frequent Buyer?
A Frequent Buyer is issued with a Frequent Buyer Number which means that registration each week is not necessary. However, they must pay by cash or bank cheque, or deposit funds by direct deposit.