|Option 1: Desktop computer, PC or Mac ||Operating System: |
- Pickles Live should work on any modern operating system that supports a modern browser.
- All evergreen browsers are supported (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari). Internet Explorer is supported back to version 9.0.
- If you are using Internet Explorer from a company network and experiencing issues, please refer to the FAQs for more information.
- PicklesLIVE uses Adobe Flash Player to stream audio to the computer. When using the PickleLIVE app for the first time, make sure you download Adobe Flash Player to enable the sound by clicking on the red Flash Player icon located on the item image. Follow the instructions to download and install.
- If you are using Firefox or Safari browsers, please restart your browser after installing Flash Player.
- If you are using Chrome browser, a pop-up will display to enable you to Run Flash – click on Allow.
- If you are using Internet Explorer or Edge on Windows version 10, Adobe Flash Player will be pre-installed. If you are running an older version of Windows, you may need to download and install Flash Player manually.