Sell Your Vehicle - Melbourne
Sell Your Vehicle
Pickles Auctions can personalise your car selling experience. We will recommend a strategy utilising all of our sales channels including Fixed Price, Public, Prestige or Online auctions.
The Pickles Advantage
The Pickles Vehicle Remarketing Solution takes the hassle out of selling your vehicle – plus we have a readymade buyer base waiting to purchase your vehicle!
- There are no hidden fees! We charge a competitive fee which includes the cost to notify your local transport authority
- Your vehicle should sell fast! The average selling time for vehicles is only 15 days!
- We provide low and high market estimates on your vehicle and we stand by them! (We obtain our high estimate or greater over 50% of the time, with less than 6% of vehicles achieving less than the low estimate)
- A reserve price is set on all vehicles that is jointly agreed by you and Pickles
- We offer a personalised approach to selling your car. One of our staff members will call you to discuss your requirements
- If your vehicle happens to be under finance, we can even payout your finance company on your behalf before the vehicle is sold
- At no time does Pickles take ownership of your vehicle - sale is by consignment only. That means the higher the sale price we get for the vehicle, the more we return to you - not like a trade-in!
We can value a wide range of vehicles sight unseen. If your vehicle is less than 8 years old or has any form of finance owing regardless of the age please complete Vehicle Assessment form. One of our national remarketing consultants will be in touch within 72 hours. They can also be contacted on 1300 763 741.
If your car is 8 years or older, we will need to perform an inspection on your vehicle to advise our estimates. Please contact our Sunshine team on (03) 9009 3111 or email: email@example.com
Other Useful Links
Other Important Information
Written off Vehicles
Under no circumstances, will Pickles Auctions accept vehicles that have been previously written off or water affected. A WOVR search and Revs check will be conducted on every vehicle onsite.
In order for Pickles to maximise your sale price, it is preferred that vehicles to be sold with a current ‘roadworthy certificate’. This enables buyers to purchase with confidence and allows us to pass on the balance of registration to the buyer. Certificates are valid for 28 days. (Note: Pickles can arrange for a Roadworthy certificate on arrival at a cost of $130 incl GST. However, any repairs in order to make the vehicle roadworthy would be taken from the final vehicle sale proceeds. Pickles would seek your approval should the repairs amount to greater than $100.)
Vehicles without a roadworthy certificate may still be auctioned but these vehicles have less appeal to prospective buyers.
Title (Proof of Purchase)
It is mandatory for you to prove you are the owner of the vehicle.
Registration papers are not sufficient and do not substitute for title information. Confirming title is checking the history of the vehicle to satisfy our requirements of representing the vehicle in an ethical manner.
If your vehicle was purchased privately, the following requirements apply:
- A receipt with all relevant details of the purchase.
- Name, address and telephone numbers of the seller and purchase date.
- If your vehicle was purchased from a motor dealer or auction house (excluding damaged vehicles) a copy of the original invoice must also be supplied.
"I have been very impressed by the level of service provided to me in the sale of my car. Although sceptical initially at the thought of going through an auction process, I have nothing but praise for the professionalism demonstrated from the time of my initial enquiry through to the sale. The process was seamless, very easy to work with and you achieved a higher price than anticipated. I will certainly be recommending Pickles to colleagues, family and friends."
Belinda - HR Manager
07/2006 Honda CR-V Sport Luxury Wagon