Sell your vehicle - Perth
- Proof of purchase i.e. receipt of sale. Registration papers are not proof of purchase.
- Identify any finance monies owing.
- All vehicles are subject to a title check.
Providingtitle is confirmed, proceeds of saleare payable seven days from the day of sale.
Booking In Your Item For Auction
General Vehicle Auction
To sell your vehicle in our weekly general vehicle auction, simply deliver the vehicle to Pickles Auctions,
Trucks, Machinery & Earthmoving Auction
To enter any Trucks, Plant or Machinery in our monthly auction please contact our office on (08) 6595 0777 or email email@example.com to discuss this further. Generally all equipment needs to be delivered to us at least 10 days prior to the auction to ensure that it is correctly advertised giving it every opportunity to sell on the day.
General Goods and IT Auction
To sell any General Goods or IT/Computer items please contact (08) 6595 0777 to discuss rates, transportation and valuations further.
Every vehicle presented for auction requires an agency agreement to be completed and signed by the vendor. Should you have a person/agent acting on your behalf, then a written authority must be supplied along with all title information.
Insurance is the responsibility of the vendor and
If your vehicle has personalised number plates attached that you wish to retain, simply follow these steps:
- Remove the personalised plates from the vehicle.
- Request that replacement plates be issued. You will be supplied with replacement plates and registration papers, including a replacement label. Please check the label to make sure it states the correct registration expiry date & details on it.
- If the plate exchange is not completed prior to the auction, it is usually too difficult to arrange after the vehicle has been sold.
- The responsibility for these transactions
are entirelywith the vendor of the vehicle, not Pickles Auctions staff.
Title (proof of purchase)
It is mandatory for you to prove you are the owner of the vehicle.
Registration papers are not sufficient and do not substitute for title information.
- A receipt with all relevant details of the purchase.
- Name, address and telephone numbers of the seller and purchase date.
- If the vehicle has been purchased in a damaged condition, all receipts for spare parts and repairs must be supplied. If, in our opinion, the vehicle has not been repaired in a professional manner then we will not accept the vehicle for sale.
- If your vehicle was purchased from a motor dealer or auction house (excluding damaged vehicles) a copy of the original invoice must also be supplied.
If you have current finance on your vehicle, you must complete an authority form to enable our staff to make all necessary enquiries regarding finalisation of the account. Payment will be deducted from the proceeds of
Should there be a shortfall of payment you must consult with our trust account staff to arrange payment. The shortfall will be calculated on an estimate of auction value
Novated Lease Remarketing
Do you have a Novated Lease that is about to expire? Then we have a solution for you! With our Pickles Novated Lease Remarketing solution we will:
- Payout your residual value on the due date – even if the vehicle has not yet been sold on your behalf
- Provide a stress-free means of selling your vehicle
- Maximise the sale price on your vehicle and avoid low trade-in values
- Present you with a healthy profit on the sale of your vehicle
Department of Transport