AU$ All prices are in Australian dollars.


In July 2021, the Victorian EPA made changes to the legislation for certain Licence, Permit and Registration holders who manage prescribed waste or prescribed industrial waste under the Environment Protection Act 2017 (Vic). This means that if you reside in Victoria generating or dealing with waste and/or pollution, these obligations may apply to you.
If you reside, operate or are registered to bid in the State of Victoria and intend on purchasing statutory write off vehicle, you will need to hold a Vic EPA licence, permit or registration.
To assist us prepare, please email a copy of your Licence, Permit or Registration to

Learn more

Sign up to be the first to know

Keep up to date on upcoming auction dates and times