The Adelaide branch was first established in 1997 and now operates from two of South Australia's largest auction complexes at Salisbury Plain and Pennington.
The Salisbury Plain facility specialises in Auto Auctions and is the official supplier of Ex-Government vehicles for the South Australian Government. The Pennington facility was opened in 2011 and conducts monthly trucks, machinery and earthmoving equipment auctions.
1754 Main North Road, Salisbury Plain SA 5109
(08) 8250 6999
39 Park Avenue, Pennington SA 5013
(08) 7087 0777