EOI: Underground Mining Equipment & General Plant
Under instructions from the vendor
Closes: Tuesday, 23 July 2019 at 2:00pm ACST - at Lonsdale, Adelaide SA 5160
Inspection: Inspection Day 1: Wednesday, 17 July 2019 from 12:30pm to 4:30pm at 10 Christie Road Lonsdale SA 5160
Inspection Day 2: Thursday, 18 July 2019 from 8:00am to 12:00noon at 13 Heath Street Lonsdale SA 5160
Conditions: See below
Pickles Auctions Pty Ltd
39 Park Avenue Pennington SA 5013
Tel: 08 7087 0777
Mob: 0447 494 336
Enquiries: Ashton Lloyd
Description/Listing of Assets
Pickles Mining on behalf of a major mining contractor has a range of Underground Mining Equipment and General Plant surplus to requirements, available via Tender/EOI.
Assets available include:
• Atlas Copco M2C30 / M2C / M2D Jumbos
• Sandvik Toro 45 and 50 Underground Articulated Dump Trucks
• Jacon Maxijet/Transmix Shotcrete Sprayers and Agitator Truck
• Caterpillar 12H Grader
• Isuzu FSS 4x4 Flat Top Truck
• Lighting Towers
• 2900 Underground Loader Buckets, GET, Bucket Wear Plates and Loader Fenders
• Wheel Ends/Differentials
• Man Charging Cages
• Man Cage
• Tarnow X2500 Gap Bed Lathe and more!”
Terms and Conditions:
Processing fees do apply, click here to view the fees.
Items are sold on “as is – where is”, “Best return” basis and must be paid for within 24 hours of sale ending.
Terms & Conditions
All persons submitting an expression of interest are required to fill out this EOI Form with details of their offer. Tenders can be submitted in writing at the Pickles Auctions Branch, via email or via fax. The successful applicant only, will be advised within two (2) working days. All OH&S rules must be adhered to at all times.
All items must be removed within 14 days unless prior arrangements have been made. Removal is entirely at the expense of the buyer.
Site Procedure on Removal of assets
• Must make prior arrangements with the Hassalls/Site Representative so they can be accompanied during their visit
• Completes any necessary visitor induction process, such as being shown muster points etc.
• Wears at least the minimum PPE including:-
- Safety glasses
- Safety shoes/boots
- Long trousers
- Long sleeved Hi Vis shirt with sleeves rolled down, or long sleeve shirt with high vis vest over shirt
- Wears appropriate gloves to perform any manual work
• Complies to any hazard identification process before work commences (completes a take-5 or similar)
• Complies with any safety related instructions given by person accompanying them
• Ensures that any person who operates the purchased equipment is competent to operate the machine. (It is the purchasers responsibility to ensure/verify their personnel are competent)
• Does not work at heights on the sites (this requires special inductions/training and verification of competence)
• If hazards are identified that requires a Job Safety Analysis or similar to be performed actively cooperates in the process
• The purchaser is responsible for ensuring that their transport company complies with the site traffic rules, and for ensuring the loads are correctly restrained/secured
• The purchaser needs to provide for and plan to have any necessary tools and equipment available to complete the task of loading the machine
Health and Safety
The Auctioneer and the Vendor have warned prospective Buyers, in relation to plant and equipment, that no plant or equipment offered for sale is fit for use in any workplace and it is the Buyer's or User's responsibility to ensure that the plant is brought to a safety standard necessary to comply with any Act or Regulation before use.