EOI: 2017 Breton CNC Stone Router for Kitchen Tops
Model: Contourbreton NC 300 K26 EVOEOI:
Under instructions from a major financier
Closes: Friday, 29 May 2020 at 5:00pm (unless sold prior) - at Brooklyn, Victoria
Inspection: Stricty by appointment only
Conditions: See below
Pickles Auctions Pty Ltd
12-30 Toll Drive, Altona North, VIC 3025
Tel: 0413 524 999
Mob: 0413 524 999
Fax: 02 9704 6603
Enquiries: Aiden Hsu
Description/Listing of Assets
2017 Breton CNC Stone Router for Kitchen Tops
Model: Contourbreton NC 300 K26 EVO
Type: Stone Router CNC for Kitchen Top
Serial Number: 64874
• Has 3,200/3,800 mm of “X” working travel, 1,950/2,300/4,000 mm “Y” and 300 mm “Z”.
• generous vertical travel of 300 mm allows thick decorative elements to be machined easily.
• Is equipped with manually opening doors with safety interlock switch that provide safety and sound proofing functions.
• The work table is made of a single piece of a special quartz-based polymeric material, Metalquartz®, which ensures stability, durability and facilitates placing the vacuum pods as well as making it easy to clean the machining residues.
• It features also the best front access ergonomics thanks to the wide doors, the lower work table and the step built into the structure of the machine.
• Spindle vertical travel of 300 mm, with distance of 520 mm from spindle nose to work table, performing slotting on small blocks.
• The spindle is mounted on a rigid cast iron structure, minimizing flexions under any working conditions.
• Axes “rapid” movements of up to 50 meters per minute
• ISO 40 standard tool mounting shank.
• Vacuum system with frontal controls, conveniently located for the operator.
• Tool cooling with internal and external water supply.
• Digital motors.
• In-line tool store located on both internal sides of the machine.
Terms and Conditions:
16.5% (Inc GST) will be added to the price of the item/s sold
Items are sold on “as is – where is”, “Best return” basis and must be paid for within 24 hours of the successful tenderer being notified.
Terms & Conditions
All persons submitting an expression of interest are required to fill out this EOI form with details of their offer. Tenders can be submitted in writing at the Pickles Auctions Branch or via email. The successful applicant only, will be advised within three working days. All OH&S rules must be adhered to at all times.
All items must be removed within 7 working day(s). Removal is entirely at the expense of the buyer.
Health and Safety
The Auctioneer and the Vendor have warned prospective Buyers, in relation to plant and equipment, that no plant or equipment offered for sale is fit for use in any workplace and it is the Buyer's or User's responsibility to ensure that the plant is brought to a safety standard necessary to comply with any Act or Regulation before use.