EOI: Rail Maintenance Equipment
Under instructions from Aurizon
Closes: Monday, 21 June 2021 at 3:00pm. - at Various Locations, QLD
Inspection: Strictly by Appointment Only
Conditions: See below
Pickles Auctions Pty Ltd
Tel: 0420 973 217
Mob: 0420 973 217
Enquiries: Andrew Harris
Description/Listing of Assets
- Circa 1983 Tamper Australia SVT-JW Vibratool Spot Tamper
- Circa 1998 Plasser Australia Flashbutt Welder
- Circa 2003 Kato HD-550 VII Excavator. Fitted with: 22 x Rail Sleeper Handle Grab
- Circa 2009 Harsco Rail W133 Mobile Rail Grinder
- Circa 1996 Plasser Australia Sleeper Laying Machine
- Circa 1995 Case CX330 Excavator. Fitted with: Rotating Rail Sleeper Handle Grab
- Circa 1994 Kato HD-550 VII Excavator. Fitted with: Fork Tynes Used for Rail Sleepers
- Circa 1991 Kato HD1220 Excavator. Fitted with Rail Sleeper Handle Grab
Terms and Conditions:
8.25% (inc GST) will be added to the price of the item/s sold.
Items are sold on “as is – where is”, “Best return” basis and must be paid for by COB Thursday 24th June 2021.
Terms & Conditions
All persons submitting an expression of interest are required to fill out this EOI form with details of their offer. Tenders can be submitted in writing at the Pickles Auctions Branch, via email or via fax. The successful applicant only, will be advised within two (2) working days. All OH&S rules must be adhered to at all times.
All items must be removed by Monday 28th June 2021. unless prior arrangements have been made. Removal is entirely at the expense of the buyer.
Health and Safety
The Auctioneer and the Vendor have warned prospective Buyers, in relation to plant and equipment, that no plant or equipment offered for sale is fit for use in any workplace and it is the Buyer's or User's responsibility to ensure that the plant is brought to a safety standard necessary to comply with any Act or Regulation before use.