EOI: Exquisite and Luxury Jewellery- Stunning, Sophisticated Jewellery Collection
Under instructions from the vendor
Closes: Wednesday, 24 August 2022 at 6:00pm - at Eagle Farm
Inspection: No Viewing Available
Conditions: See below
Pickles Auctions Pty Ltd
66 Cullen Ave West, Eagle Farm QLD 4009
Tel: 0439 672 218
Mob: 0439 672 218
Enquiries: Ben Johnson
Description/Listing of Assets
- 18ct Rose Gold & Ceremic Bvlgari B.Zero1 Earrings 3/4 Hoop with Circular Slide Butterfly Fitting
- 18ct Rose Gold 33mm Bvlgari Lvcea Strap Watch. 33mm Diameter.
Round Case with Bezel Grain. Set with 43 Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds Mirror Style Dial
Set with 12 Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds. Articulated Lugs each Side Grain Set with 11
Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds in Each. 1 Round Brilliant Cut Diamond Rub Over Set in
Centre of Crown with Synthetic Ruby Tube Style Outer Surround.
- 18ct White Gold 174 Stone Diamond Hoop Earrings. Each Earring Contains 45 Round
Brilliant Cut Diamonds and 42 Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds. Total 0.87cts Diamond
- 9ct White Gold 71 Stone Diamond Pendant and Chain. 49 Single Cut Diamonds Set in
Pendant plus a Further 22 Single Cut Diamonds all set in Heart Shape Frame
- 14ct White Gold 22 Stone Diamond Pendant and 9ct White Gold Chain. Has 17 Round
Brilliant Cut Diamonds with 4 Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds in Bar Style Loop.
1 Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds Illusion Grain Set as a Trembling Centre. Centre Stone
Total Diamond Weight 0.40 ct with 21 Stones Total Diamond Weight 0.60ct
- Authentic 1x BVLGARI Snake Bracelet GS.N19.288398
- 18ct White Gold 123 Stone Diamond Necklet. Length is 45cm of Necklet
- 18ct White Gold 106 Stone Diamond Drop Earrings.
- 18ct White Gold 296 Stone Diamond Bracelet
- Stamped 10ct Yellow Gold 43 Stone Diamond pendant
- 18ct White Gold 95 Stone Diamond Cluster Ring. Centre Stone Fancy Light Brown VS2
- 1x BVLGARI Book for Watches and Jewellery
Terms and Conditions:
16.5% (inc GST) will be added to the price of the item/s sold
Items are sold on “as is – where is”, “Best return” basis and must be paid for by 25/08/2022 4pm.
Terms & Conditions
All persons submitting an expression of interest are required to fill out this EOI form with details of their offer. Tenders can be submitted in writing at the Pickles Auctions Branch, via email or via fax. The successful applicant only, will be advised within two (2) working days. All OH&S rules must be adhered to at all times.
All items must be removed by 29/08/2022 4pm unless prior arrangements have been made. Removal is entirely at the expense of the buyer.
Health and Safety
The Auctioneer and the Vendor have warned prospective Buyers, in relation to plant and equipment, that no plant or equipment offered for sale is fit for use in any workplace and it is the Buyer's or User's responsibility to ensure that the plant is brought to a safety standard necessary to comply with any Act or Regulation before use.