About this role
A great opportunity exists for you to join Pickles as a Sales Executive at our Altona North branch.
An exciting opportunity is available for a driven sales professional to join Pickles as a Business Development Executive in our high performing sales team based in Altona North, Victoria.
In this role, your main responsibility will be driving sales growth by delivering superior customer service and building and maintaining long term business relationships. This will be generated from both existing and new vendors from an array of industries including the Transportation, Logistics, Construction, Civil, Equipment Hire & Agricultural sectors.
You will be primarily responsible for developing new business across Metropolitan and parts of Regional Victoria. Managing a portfolio of existing vendors.
Being heavily involved in the end to end auction process and the management of vendors assets through their life cycle at Pickles. You will need to be understanding of client needs and understand what service you can offer to maximise sales results by proactively identifying opportunities, conducting effective meetings and selling the right solutions from the range of Pickles services.
Who are we looking for?
- An experienced sales professional with a transportation, construction, earthmoving or agricultural equipment background.
- High level interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships with clients
- High customer service focus and time management skills
- Proven experience in sales and business development
- Strategic thinker & solution focused
- Someone who thrives in a fast paced environment where they will be driving new business development and continuously looking for new business opportunities
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently – you will be working closely with other departments to ensure assets are prepared for auction or sale in line with the sale calendar as well as working independently to source assets.
- Experience with a Client Relationship Management system tracking sales activities and leads.
- Solid knowledge of transport equipment, construction equipment & or earthmoving equipment is a significant advantage.
What are the benefits?
At Pickles, the opportunities are endless.
- Opportunity to drive your own income with uncapped earning potential.
- Rewarding careers in supportive and down to earth team environments
- With a national footprint, ongoing learning and development opportunities with multiple channels of growth and promotion are always available for high performing employees
- Collaborative, high performing and inclusive culture
- Flexible and agile work practices
- Auctioneer training